And I’m Back! (With Some Eiko Koike and Miyaki Isshiki)

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Took a vacation and forgot about the blog.. hehe it happens. Looking to start updating regularly again. I noticed that some of the pictures are not working, that’s cuz the image host had a server crash or something similar and messed up their collection. Unfortunately I don’t have the pics anymore so I can’t edit them.

Still gonna use the same image host for now (cuz it at least pays for hosting) but I am thinking of using the Wordpress gallery, didn’t look very nice when I tried it though.

So anyway, I’ve also started uploading some new videos to Youtube so don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more updates. I recently got a ton of gravure videos and will be uploading them when I have the time. Some of them I will put up on this blog too :)

In fact I just uploaded some Miyaki Isshiki videos, here’s a sample:




No comments:

Post a Comment